- More than 15 years of experience in Accounts and Taxation.
- Proven ability in supervising smooth functioning of accounts department.
- Exceptional negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with expertise in synthesizing data into business forecasts.
- Managing a team responsible for reporting financial results.
- Responsible for developing business strategies for ongoing projects.
- Responsible for budgets and forecasts for major projects.
- Resident expert in creative accounting practices across all functional areas.
- Awarded the prestigious Bravo (Best Performer) Award thrice in the past five years.
- Successfully built relationships with clients, managing US$ 1M worth of annual business.
- Led a task-force charged with appraising and improving procedures and policies.
- Supervised tax audits.
- Prepared budgets and forecasts, with variance analysis.
- Profitability analysis for multiple projects.
- Sole responsibility for three major accounts.
- Recognized for expertise in creative accounting.
- Filed tax returns for individuals and corporate clients.
- Prepared and filed sales tax returns for clients.
- Helped with corporation registration paperwork.
- Helped with client relationship management.
- Advances in Creative Accounting Frauds. Creative Accounting and Beyond (July 2007)
- Behavioural Creative Accounting. Creative Accounting Insights Magazine (April 2005)
- Financial Accounting (Budgeting & Forecasting)
- Compliances (Tax & Regulatory)
- Negotiation and Relationship Management
- Taxation: FreeMoney, NoTax
- Accounting: CookBooks Advanced
Director at Finance Auditor, Inc.
Client at Honest & Good, Inc.